Install and configure a plugin
- Common prerequisites for all Plugins
- Drop down configuration for data sources in Plugins
- How to upgrade a Plugin
- ZervicePoint Plugins should be installed on the ZervicePoint Provisioning server
- ZervicePoint Plugins are delivered as exe files
- Each ZervicePoint Plugin includes PowerFrame
- Install a ZervicePoint Plugin by running the corresponding exe file, for example ZervicePoint.Extensions.ActiveDirectory.exe
- Installation directory is C:\Program Files\Zipper\ZervicePoint\Provider extensions[Provider extension name]
- Sets system environment variable ZPPackages to C:\Program Files\Zipper\ZervicePoint\Provider extensions
- For each ZervicePoint Plugin that is installed you need configure a \<provider> section to the provider extension name.providers.xml file for Provisioning system and Client Web Service. See the specific Plugins specific information page found here for instruction on how to do this.
- Configure Data sources if needed (see Drop down configuration for data sources in Plugins)
- Restart the following services
- ZervicePoint Provisioning Inventory System
- ZervicePoint Provisioning System
Do not add any folders used by the ClientWebService or the Provisioningsystem to the PSMODULEPATH variable. e.g.
- C:\Program Files\Zipper\ZervicePoint\ClientWebService\Scripts
- C:\Program Files\Zipper\ZervicePoint\ProvisioningSystem\Providers\PowerShell\Scripts
- C:\Program Files\Zipper\ZervicePoint\Provider Extensions\
And do not add the C:\Program Files\Zipper\PowerFrame\Modules folder to any of the providers.xml paths.